Dry lubricants application
We have been applying POWER® torque LF kote 450 fired sliding varnish for more than 10 years . During this time, we have gained extensive experience regarding materials, surface treatments and the interrelationships between them. Spraying, so-called sliding, is applied in a technologically modern production.
The result is a perfectly lubricated fastener that prevents seizing - biting. Installers thus have at their disposal an ideally treated connecting material, which they no longer need to lubricate.
POWERtorque LF Kote 450
- It ensures a low and constant coefficient of friction in the full range of tightening torques.
- It is possible to achieve an even transmission of tension forces in the entire circumference of the flange joint.
- It is permanently anchored to the surface of the base material, it cannot be extruded due to tightening.
- It withstands high specific pressures on sliding surfaces.
- Can be applied to any base material (stainless steel, black steel, galvanized and others).
- It is an integral part of the fasteners we supply.
- We also apply to materials supplied by the customer.
The actual values of the coefficients of friction and the transmission of forces in the screw connection are regularly checked on a special measuring device. We have also been dealing with the long-term comparison of the properties of individual lubricants.
Resistance to compressive loads (in threads, under the nut head) - loads ASTM 2625 Method B> 250,000 psi (1,750 MPa).
Wear ASTM 2714 Method A> 300 minutes.
Friction coefficient test
Tested according to ČSN EN ISO 16047, which stipulates the conditions for performing torque and clamping force tests for fasteners.
Nominal friction in the thread.
Nominal friction under the nut.