Circular and oval seals are made of heat-resistant fabrics treated with elastomers, which are then cut diagonally into sectors, rolled, calendered and pressed.
- Suitable for various uses, for sealing cold and hot water, for high temperatures and pressures.
- For all types of boilers.
- Rubberizing with nitrile elastomers (solvent resistance).
- Reinforcement with brass or stainless steel fiber (for high pressures and temperatures).
- They can be made in any shapes, dimensions and thicknesses.
Types of seals
- A - seal made of PANXIDE M48 fabric reinforced with brass fiber and rubberized with oil-resistant rubber.
- B - gasket made of PANXIDE M48 fabric reinforced with brass fiber and rubberized with natural rubber.
- C - gasket made of PANXIDE GR48 fabric rubberized with natural rubber.
- D - seal made of fabric made of glass fiber HT 750 ° C reinforced with stainless steel and rubberized with oil-resistant or natural rubber.
Maximum temperature: 200 ° C standard 500 ° C standard 600 ° C standard 250 ° C maximum 550 ° C standard 650 ° C maximum Internal pressure (bar): 20 25 30 10 Manhole: AND B C D Head hatch: AND B C D Body hatch: AND B C D