Overview of variants
We offer thermal insulation material in the form of plates and rolls.
Protection for welding, sealing of heat recovery units and more.
Lining of furnace interiors, reactors and others.
Insulation for cable distribution, glassworks, boilers, etc.
Insulation for air heaters, glass furnaces and more.
Use in internal parts of buildings, thermal insulation, building insulation and more.
Thermoshield 850 / 1250
Applications in steelmaking, metallurgy, furnaces, etc.
Refractory paper is made from ceramic aluminosilicate fibres bonded with an organic binder. Temperature resistance up to 1100 °C. Easily mouldable, sufficiently strong and shape adaptable.
- Thermal protection during welding.
- Joint sealing of refractory masonry and refractory structures.
- Sealing of high-temperature aggregates and furnace linings.
Width Length/ thickness 500 mm 52 m / 2 mm 34 m / 3 mm 26 m / 4 mm 21 m / 5 mm 21 m / 6 mm
Refractory boards made of ceramic aluminosilicate fibres bonded with an organic binder. Temperature resistance: up to 1200 °C. High thermal insulation capacity, good strength and cohesion of the plates.
- Lining of boiler and furnace interiors, combustion chambers, reactors. Protection of structures against high temperatures.
- Plates 500 x 1000 mm or 750 x 1000 mm
- Thicknesses: 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 20 mm
Refractory boards made of ceramic aluminosilicate fibres, mineral wool, bonded with organic and inorganic binder. Temperature resistance: up to 600 °C, 800 °C, 1000 °C depending on type. Increased coherence of the plates in heat.
- Insulation of cable distribution, lining of periodically working furnaces, thermal insulation fillings of boilers, glassworks, etc.
Plates 500 mm × 1000 mm or 750 mm × 1000 mm
Thicknesses: 15, 20 mm
POWERtherm 5504, 5505
Refractory boards made of ceramic aluminosilicate fibres bonded with combined organic and inorganic binders. Temperature resistance up to 1100 °C.5504 - soft plates (volume weight 140 kg/m3)
5505 - rigid plates (volume weight 250 kg/m3)
- Technological parts of buildings, insulation of air heaters, blast and glass furnaces. The boards can be bonded to ceramic linings using refractory sealant.
Plates 500 mm × 1000 mm or 750 mm × 1000 mmThicknesses:
Type 5504: 10, 13, 15, 20, 25, 30 mm
Type 5505: 8, 10, 13, 15, 20, 25 mm
Mineral fibre boards made of mineral wool and organic binders. Temperature resistance: up to 450 °C.
- Internal parts of buildings, ventilation vents of residential cores, thermal insulation, insulation of buildings.
Plates 900 × 1500 mm
Thicknesses: 10, 13, 15 mm
Thermoshield 850 / 1250
The refractory boards are made on the basis of inorganic fibres bound with binders by a wet process. Temperature resistance: up to 850 °C or 1250 °C and flame resistance. Low volume loss by high temperature firing, large thermal jump even at low thickness, good sound insulation, high compressibility. Easy to cut and punch, dimensional stability.
- Steelmaking and metallurgy, furnace construction, hot air ducts, thermal insulation, fire protection and more. Gas sealing joints, electrical applications and insulation.
Plates 1000 x 1000 mm
Thicknesses od 1,5 do 15 mm