A comprehensive solution for the tightness of flanged joints
Based on the analysis of our engineer, we will design the most suitable solution for you and supply all the necessary material . The assembly of the joint will then be performed by our professional team Torque Service , equipped with Hytorc and Equalizer tools, and documented by a tightening protocol.
The analysis of the existing equipment will be performed by our engineers on the basis of the information provided by you:
- Operating parameters - temperature, pressure, medium, etc.
- Dimensional parameters of the device - drawing documentation of the device incl. flange connections
- Technological parameters of operation
- Connection history
- Other factors
If necessary, one of our specialists will come to see the device and consult the necessary parameters. The visit may also include the detection of hidden leaks .
2. Solution design
Based on the analysis, we will prepare a comprehensive offer for you.
- Design of a suitable seal with regard to the required parameters
- Calculation according to EN 1591-1 with proof of tightness
- Professional installation
3. Delivery of materials
We will supply you with all the necessary material based on the design of the solution.
- Fastener treated with fired POWERtorque LF kote 450
4. Professional installation
Professional installation of seals by a professional Torque Service team .
- Preparation of the sealing surface
- Controlled tightening on the basis of the proposed solution documented by a tightening protocol
5. Guarantee of tightness of the joint
We guarantee you the tightness given by the pressure test for:
- Our proposed solution with controlled tightening of the flange joint documented by a tightening protocol