Pressed graphite rings are made by pressing an expanded graphite film with a purity of 98% C (industrial purity) or 99.85% C (nuclear purity).
- High temperature resistance -200 ° C to +650 ° C
- Maximum working pressure up to 500 bar
- Excellent chemical resistance - pH 1 - 14 (except strong oxidizing agents)
Wide range of dimensions and specific weights according to customer requirements.
- Density 1.3 - 1.7 g / cm3
- Graphite purity 98% and 99.85%
- Square or rectangular cross section
- Divided and undivided
- Stainless steel corner cladding
- Version with bevel of different angles (standard 30 ° or 45 °)
In our market, packing rings are usually found with generally variable properties. The most important properties are the internal structure, homogeneity, density, ring elasticity and purity of graphite.
Pressed and pre-pressed rings are mainly used as spindle seals for medium-pressure and high-pressure fittings. Furthermore, pressed rings are used to seal the fitting by means of a pressure seal in the pressure-tight lid.