Service and repair of pumps
We will provide you with complete and partial repairs of industrial pumps. We supply mechanical seals, spare parts for pumps (+ other necessary components) and we rewind electric motors.
When operating rotary machines (pumps, agitators, vacuum pumps, etc.) it is always crucial to ensure that there is no leakage of the medium, which significantly reduces the service life of individual parts. The reason for such a leak may be not only various design errors or deficiencies in the device itself, but also a poor assessment of the nature of the transported medium (temperature, viscosity, pH, redox potential, character of solid particles, etc.).
How the pump is repaired
- Joint evaluation of the situation (we offer removal and import of the pump).
- We disassemble the pump, determine the condition of the damage and design the method and scope of repair.
- If the repair is not profitable, we will be happy to advise you on choosing a new pump.
The repair itself generally involves
- Disassembly, cleaning (chemical, mechanical).
- Possible modification / renovation of selected parts (eg shafts / flanges).
- Equipped with spare parts.
- Assembly, surface treatment, diagnostics.