POWERgasket MICA has been specially developed for use in high temperatures and is also resistant to most chemicals (thinners, alkalis, acids, mineral oils).
- Asbestos-free sealing material made of chemically and thermally expanded mica.
- Reinforced with 0.1 mm perforated 1.4401 stainless steel foil.
- Due to the purely mechanical connection, it does not contain any binders.
Dimensions: Boards 1200 x 1000 mm.
Thicknesses: 1.3; 2; 3.2 mm.
Size Method Units Thickness 1.3 mm Thickness 2 mm Thickness 3.2 mm Maximum continuous operating temperature ° C 900 900 900 Maximum specific pressure bar 100 80 80 Compressibility ASTM F36A % 12 - 16 13 - 19 17 - 25 Loss on ignition DIN 52911 % <5 <5 <15
Guarantee of quality
In order to improve the quality of our input control of materials for gasket production, we have purchased a tensile testing machine.
Now we are able to:
- Check the mechanical properties of purchased materials.
- Verify the values stated on the supplier's materials sheets.
- Check the dimensions, hardness and quality of the material surface.
- Guarantee the customer's required parameters.