Thermal insulation sleeves prevent heat leakage
from process equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of the operation.
- They are tailored to the specific dimensions of the equipment.
- Reduce NOx, SOx, COx emissions.
- Protect equipment from weathering.
The material of the sleeves does not break even with repeated handling
and maintains stable thermal insulation properties
. The basis is high-tech fabrics
based on glass fibre, which are waterproof, flame retardant, antistatic
and resistant to highly corrosive substances.
- The materials do not induce static electricity (R< 10-⁶Ω) - suitable for explosion hazardous environments (EX).
- They act as acoustic insulation - reduce noise by 20-50 dB.
- Coefficient of thermal conductivity: λ = 0,04 W/mK.
- Temperature resistance: -100 to +1200 °C.
- Can also be used outdoors depending on the material used.
- Easy assembly and disassembly of the covers using Velcro, buttons and tie laces.
Example of reducing the energy consumption of a valve
- size DN 150
- approximate area of the fitting 0,6 m2
|Surface temperature 400 °C
||Surface temperature 50 °C
|Heat loss 24 MWh/year
||Heat loss 1,9 MWh/rok
|Losses 353 EUR/year
||Losses 27 EUR/year
At a price of 197 EUR and the cost of 1 MWh of natural gas of 14,5 EUR, the savings are 290 EUR per year. The return on investment is 8 months
Valves and flanges, drain valves, steam and gas turbines, circulators, steam outlets and other industrial equipment. The sleeves can also be used in the food industry.