Thin knurled tape made of expanded graphite. For the production of pressed sealing rings, spirally wound seals and for sealing parting planes.
- Notching increases the mechanical strength and ductility of the film.
- The tapes can be equipped with a self-adhesive layer to facilitate assembly.
- For making seals on site
- For the production of pressed sealing rings
- For the production of spirally wound seals
- For sealing parting planes.
It can be used to overhaul the sealing layer of the comb seal and to repair minor defects on the sealing surfaces.
Supplied thicknesses: 0.50 mm and 0.38 mm - only without self-adhesive layer.
Size Value Purity of graphite 98 or 99.85% Continuous operating temperature: +525 ° C
+650 ° C steam
+3000 ° C inert gases
Maximum operating pressure: vacuum up to 300 bar pH: 0 - 14 Specific weight: 1.0 g / cm 3